Information on how to administer rapid COVID test kits
Here is how you should use your test kit if it is sent home with your child:
- Please help your child take the first test on the day you receive the test kit.
- Please help your child take the second test on the fifth (5th) day after exposure.
- Your child may continue to attend school as long as your child receives negative test results and does not experience any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If your child has COVID-like symptoms or feels ill before the fifth (5th) day, please have your child isolate and take the second home test immediately.
- If your child tests positive on either home test, your child must isolate for 10 days following the first positive result. Please contact your child’s school immediately to inform them and for further guidance.
How to use the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test
How to use the ACON FlowFlex COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test
How to use the Carestart COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test