SUMMER RISING (K-8 and High School) HAS ARRIVED!! Registration is open NOW !
- Summer Rising is New York City’s FREE summer program for any city student for K-8 and high school including students with disabilities, who wants to participate.
- Summer Rising will address both academic and social emotional needs for our youth.
- FREE breakfast and lunch are offered daily with snacks in the afternoon, available by request.
- Programs will be following rigorous health and safety protocols including
- social distancing and
- mask wearing
- access to nursing support and telehealth center
- mandatory periodic COVID-19 testing to participate in a Summer Rising program.
SUMMER RISING CALENDAR
- July 6th to August 20th (except July 20),
- Monday to Friday,
- 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- July 6th to August 12th (except July 20)
- Monday to Thursday
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- July 6th to August 12th (except July 20th)
- Schools will program students for courses and activities within Monday to Friday, at hours throughout the day to accommodate your student’s schedule.
More information can be found at NYC DOE’s Summer Rising Page.
If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com.